We know that your LTL shipments from River Source Logistics to Amazon FBA play an important role in your shipment selection process.
Therefore we would like to provide a few reminders that will guarantee you the best and most timely results:
- As you select the LTL option in Amazon Seller Central be sure to pause when it asks for the pallet dimensions
- Switch over to our WMS and create your outbound order request and make sure to upload the needed cases labels (thermal paper)
- Allow us time to process the order so that we can report the pallet dimension back to you within 24-72 hours
- Finalize the shipment plan and send the Pallet Labels and BOL to us
- Keep an eye out for a confirmation email once the order has shipped
By following these steps you will ensure the smoothest course of action for both our team as well as obtaining the confirmations you need to complete the shipment.
If you have any questions about our shipping processes, please contact us today.